NEIGHBORHOOD: What neighborhood is 2930 Sheridan Tower located in?
East Lakeview meets Lincoln Park at 2930 N. Sheridan Road! Featuring a 91 Walk Score, we’re located 3 miles from downtown Chicago.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: What public transportation is nearby?
Bus: Conveniently located on the 151, 156, 134, 143, 77
Train: Near the Brown line on Diversey and Wellington, and the Red, Brown and Purple on Belmont.
Divvy Bikes: 3 Divvy bike stations located within a 5 minute walk.
SHOPPING and RESTAURANTS: What shopping and restaurants are nearby?
East Lakeview is one of Chicago’s most walkable neighborhoods! Not only do we have Green Grocer right in the building, but with a 5-minute walk major grocery shops include Mariano’s and WalMart, with Trader Joe’s just a few blocks further west. Several major grocery chains provide delivery services.
Boutiques, wine shops, coffee houses, bars and a range of local and ethnic restaurants provide a diverse
RECREATION: What recreation and events are in the neighborhood?
Located in East Lakeview on the edge of Lake Michigan’s Belmont and Diversey Harbors and Lincoln Park, 2930 Sheridan Tower is in the heart of one of Chicago’s most active residential neighborhoods:
- Lincoln Park Zoo is a walkable 3/4 mile
- Nearby Lincoln Park boasts walking and biking trails plus an outdoor fitness course
- Diversey Driving Range is a 5-minute walk away
- The annual Chicago Marathon passes through the neighborhood
- Gay Pride Parade is an annual neighborhood celebration
- Wrigley Field is less than 1 mile away with baseball games plus special concerts, ice skating and the annual Christkindmarkt
- Comedy clubs and local theatre are within easy walking distance